Sunday, December 12, 2004

been a while . . .

I´m back from Portugal, hooray! Actually I´ve been back since Wednesday night, I think. I can´t really remember. Anyway, my ankle didn´t give me any trouble after I actually got on the busm, although everyone was a bit concerned about me for a while.

I only have a few days left in Granada, so I don´t think I´ll spend my time writing much on the Internet right now, especially since I have to study for finals. But I will say that the "chose my facial hair" contest will be over probably on Tuesday, so if you still want to cast an entry, scroll down a bit and post! Last chance.

This is all for now.
but it is not all.

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2004 at 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron,
Brian King here....how cool to see you looking so "manly." I say keep it at least through February, then go for a cool SO CAL OC kind of gotee with huge long sideburns for at least another two or three months...then who knows maybe just a nice "frenchy" type mooostahcheeee. Hey it's great reading your blog...
YOU FUNNY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home