Thursday, January 27, 2005

word balloons

Instead of updating tonight I came across this website which comments on the daily funny pages. When I lived at home and we had newspapers actually delievered, I read the comics every single day. I often didn't find them funny, especially as I got older, but it was sort of an obsessive thing I guess. I'm too tired to think of something actually clever to say, except that it was cool to get caught up on old strips and to be reassured that they're still not funny. The commentary on the website, however, made me crack up multiple times and I had to stiffle my laughter to not wake my sleeping roommates.
I'm back in California now, by the way. I'm living in a four bedroom house with some good friends. The housing breakdown is basically one guy to a room, except for my room, which has three of us, and I sleep on the floor.
A more proper update will be written sometime after I get up tomorrow morning.
the end.

1 Comments:

At January 27, 2005 at 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I don't understand why there are so many in your room, and why you are on the floor...
Amber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home